The Kelvin Hughes Customer Service team is trained and equipped for delivering the highest standard of service to our customers and service providers. The services we provide span from supplying spare parts, repairs, managed services, installation and commissioning to providing technical advice and training.
Delivering a first-time-fix and value for money are fundamental expectations of our customers.
Essential to meeting these expectations is a philosophy of working in partnership with those customers and our suppliers centered around a global team of experienced service engineers and support staff who are all passionate about delivering service excellence.
In applying this approach a shared set of values emerged that define the way forward in working with our customers, our service providers and within our own organisation:
- Ensure that the customer is central to everything that we do
- Apply mutual trust, fairness, and honesty in all of our business dealings
- Strive to exceed customer expectations, on time and right first time
- Provide value for money, good quality and maintain vessel safety
- Continue to improve the radar service and radar repair offerings through process improvements and innovation
- Adapt quickly to changing customer needs
It is these values and capabilities that drive the entire customer experience and that are at the heart of what Kelvin Hughes does.